Friday 25 December 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS

FERNTREE GULLY/VERMONT, MELBOURNE - 25th December 2009

Just a short note to say Merry Christmas to anyone and everyone who reads this blog and/or all of you who have been in touch one way or another. Hope you all have/have had awesome days, awesome food and awesome mornings-after-the-nights-before. In true Aussie style, we've celebrated with a BBQ on the sun deck out in the backyard (although admittedly there was a splattering of rain)!

I'd also like to say a sincere thanks to all of you who, over the last 3 months, have commented about the blog. As I said right back in the beginning, even if no one else reads it, it's a diary for me... but I'd be totally lying if I said I didn't really appreciate every message I've got from different people about different things, from all over the place. You know who you are - thanks, and keep reading!

Finally, Parts 3 and 4 of my Great Ocean Road adventure will appear in due course (uploading photos takes time), but when they do they'll be below this entry on the page... so remember to scroll right down!!!

Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment